Hard Drive & Media Destruction
Data Destruction and Disposal Services
The only way to ensure the confidential information stored on computer hard drives can’t be reconstructed or retrieved is to have them physically destroyed. Just erasing the hard drive doesn’t mean the data is gone.
In order to be 100% sure all of the information on the hard drive can’t be recovered is to physically destroy the hard drive and dispose of the materials that remain. That’s why American Mobile Shredding, a Pacific Company, offers hard drive destruction services.
Our hard drive shredding machines are designed to shred the hard drives so that no information can ever be reconstructed or retrieved.
Our Hard Drive Shredding Provides:
- 100% destruction of information on the hard drive
- 100% confidence your information can never be retrieved
Plus, You Are Compliant with These Privacy Law Regulations:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
Easy, Reliable and Affordable Process
- Pick up at your location or drop off at our facility
- Document with serial number
- Shred hard drive or media files
- Shredded materials sent out for recycling
- Certificate of Destruction issued
Our Disposal Policy
We are committed to environmental stewardship. Our first goal is always for reuse or recycling of items. In the instances where that is not possible, we make every effort to minimize our volume of landfill waste.
If you need hard drive or media destruction, please call us or complete the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!