Scheduled Shred Services
Did you know that under the law, trash is considered “abandoned property,” and is free for anyone to take, and you don’t have a thing to say about it? For that reason alone, when you’re finished with your documents, you need to make sure your documents are destroyed, securely and permanently, to avoid the risks of exposure.
Records contain vital, confidential or privileged information. Someone with less-than-honorable intentions can use this information to steal your identity or that of your clients or employees, publicize your business secrets, steal your clients, and raid your bank accounts, just for starters.
In addition to the personal, business, and financial consequences, there are now also legal and regulatory penalties for businesses that fail to adequately protect privacy and confidentiality. The risks associated with having your information exposed have never been greater, and are only increasing with time.
The Solution: Scheduled Secure Shredding
Because our goal is to protect our clients’ information throughout the document life cycle, American Mobile Shredding provides a variety of shredding services with the strictest security standards so you can securely destroy your confidential documents.
In our experience, a two-pronged approach works best:
- Shred old files on a regular basis
- Have a standardized system you consistently follow for shredding your day-to-day paperwork
The process is simple. We place convenient, furniture-like, locked collection containers strategically throughout your offices. For high-volume areas where design is not critical, we can provide locked, wheeled bins.
Then, based on your unique requirements, we collect and shred your confidential materials as often as you specify, whether daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or at intermittent intervals. After your information is destroyed, you will be given a Certificate of Destruction for your records and compliance purposes.
Benefits of Scheduled Shred Services
- Our industrial shredders save hours of employee time that would otherwise be wasted standing at the shredder
- Educates your employees on what information can be thrown away and what needs to be destroyed, reducing your risk of compliance violations through awareness and encouraging compliance with your records management program
- Defines records appropriate for destruction and encourages shredding instead of keeping them, empowering staff to destroy with confidence rather than retain out of fear, which reduces space requirements by decreasing the volume of information stored on-site and reduces your liability
Serving California’s Central Valley, American Mobile Shredding, a Pacific Company, provides on-site and off-site scheduled and recurring shredding services from local bases in Sacramento, Modesto and Fresno.
To learn more about how our Scheduled Secure Shredding Services can close the loop and ensure you are fully protected throughout the document lifecycle, please call us today or complete the form on this page.