It’s a fact of the document lifecycle: Records are born, and records must die. Businesses just need to make sure they give their vital records a proper, secure send-off when that time comes.
Just because a document has outlived its usefulness to you, that doesn’t mean its usefulness to those with bad intentions has worn off. The information in your records is still a potent weapon that can be used against you, so following proper procedures when destroying records you no longer need is an important part of any records management plan.
Your Central Valley Shredding Company
American Mobile Shredding, a Pacific Company, provides document shredding and destruction services designed to prevent any vulnerabilities that stem from records or document disposal. We offer clients throughout Fresno, Modesto, Sacramento, and the California Central Valley the same convenient service options for shredding and destruction, including:
- Scheduled Shredding – you decide how often you want it done and when, and we do it. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or every other month.
- Walk-In/Drop-Off Shredding – deliver it to us at your convenience, and consider it destroyed.
- One-Time Shredding – when you just want to get it over with, all at once. Project or purge, we can help you ensure your outdated documents and files are destroyed.
- Hard Drive & Media Destruction – we’ll appropriately destroy any media according to industry best practices.
- Residential Shredding – we’re not only for businesses. We’re for homeowners, renters and home office workers.
We also supply high-quality, secure collection containers, delivered to your location, at no up-front cost to you—you pay only when we pick up the materials collected and destroy them.
As with our other services, our Shredding and Destruction services are completely secure, 100% reliable, compliant with privacy laws, and tailored to meet your needs. For your convenience, we will pick up any records or media you need destroyed, transport them to our most convenient facility in the Central Valley, securely shred or destroy them, and issue a Certificate of Destruction for your files.
Please call us or complete the form on this page today and tell us how we can help you dispose of records you no longer need. It has never been easier to give your vital records a proper “burial.”